iBuy is a rapidly expanding retail and wholesale distributor, specializing in consumer electronics, kitchenware, apparel, and more, but always looking to develop new categories and expand our reach. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality products to our customers and satisfy their needs through rapid and responsive services.
A Look At Our Work Environment
Our company culture is conducive to success with open communication and collaboration provided through an open office design. We seek to allow our people to grow by providing autonomy in their work and guidance when it is sought out.
We value our people and their efforts, which is why we hold weekly, in-office raffles for a $100 Visa gift card, monthly lunches, quarterly events, and holiday parties.
What You’ll Do
To help expand upon our rapid growth the Contract Specialist will be responsible for spearheading our government sales effort by responding to RFQs, checking inventory, or ensuring the buying team can obtain the product, compiling and sending sales numbers to pay fees for IFF reporting, and ensuring our compliance with GSA contract rules and federal regulations. You will work closely with our buying team to communicate which product is in-demand. The position will report to our General Manager, who will offer guidance and knowledge as needed. By remaining up to date on product/inventory and government regulations and establishing a strong presence on the GSA this position will support our strong growth initiatives and drive a valuable department.
- Utilize GSA platform to make bids on government contracts.
- Gather pricing list and calculate government percentages to update our product list and each products’ country of origin.
- Track and submit quarterly sales numbers to IFF to pay dues.
- Stay educated on our current products, and customers’ needs, to efficiently provide services.
- Follow up on shipments and deliveries, as well as payments to entities such as WAWF or DFAS.
- Review professional publications and establish professional networks to stay up to date with critical marketplace information.
- Update SAM.gov registration.
- Maintain UEI and Cage code numbers for our company.
- Experience selling to the Federal Government and/or educational institutions is a
- Excellent sales skills, discipline, and time management skills.
- 3-5 years’ sales experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Electronics product knowledge (i.e. Cameras, binoculars, laptops, keyboards, etc.).
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday (9:00am – 5:00pm)
Work Location: On-site
iBuy is an equal opportunity employer and considers quality applicants for employment without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor under federal, state, or local law.