Electronics Repair Technician
iBuy is a rapidly expanding retail and wholesale distributor, specializing in consumer electronics, kitchenware, apparel, and more, but always looking to develop new categories and expand our reach. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality products to our customers and satisfy their needs through rapid and responsive services.
What You’ll Do
As the Electronics Repair Technician you will bring a background in working with Apple products and other consumer electronic brands on board. You will be responsible for diagnosing products, assessing their grade, and performing repairs. You will report to our Electronics Repair Supervisor and work with the team to streamline the workload and work in the most efficient way possible.
- Run diagnostics, grade, and repair items.
- Document information about products for repair purposes.
- Clean and prepare products for going back to sellable inventory.
- Communicate and discuss which product lines are sensible to continue purchasing.
- Strong knowledge of Apple products.
- Previous experience repairing/diagnosing electronics.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility regarding overtime.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Extended periods of standing and walking
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday (7:00am – 6:00pm)
- Tuesday – Thursday (9:00am – 6:00am)
- Friday (9:00am – 4:00pm)
Work Location: On-site
iBuy is an equal opportunity employer and considers quality applicants for employment without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor under federal, state, or local law.